How is the Board of Directors elected and who serves?
- The Member households elect a Board of Directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks and manage the day-to-day operations of the Association.
- Elections take place at an annual meeting each November.
- Prior to the elections, the Board of Directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the Board. If additional seats need to be filled, the board can appoint them.
- Board members serve staggered terms.
- The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers — there’s always a place for those who want to pitch in!